World Bank Internship
This is a unique kind of internship. It offers highly motivated and successful individuals great opportunities. Great opportunities to improve their skills. This is while working in a diverse environment. Also, Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting.
Also, it is for graduate students. It’s for those who wish to work as interns with the World Bank in Washington DC, USA. However, there are World Bank internships for Undergraduates. Most positions in this internship are located in Washington, D.C. USA.
It is pertinent to note that this internship typically seeks candidates in various fields. Fields like: Economics, finance, and human development. Also, it covers fields like : Social science (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, and environment. Furthermore, it covers private sector development, as well as other related fields.
Eligibility for this Internship Program
Below are the eligibility requirements for the world bank internship program:
- Graduates below 40 years of age are eligible to apply for this internship.
- Also, you must meet the requirements in terms of field of study.
- Additionally, you must meet country of origin, and language requirements.
- Furthermore, candidate must apply for and obtain a G4 Visa.
- Also, candidates with US student visa and university work authorization can apply.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Also, must be enrolled in a full-time graduate program. That is, Master’s degree or PhD with full-time school plans.
- Proper English skills are required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian and Chinese is desirable.
- Also, other skills like computer skills are beneficial.
Some Internship Programs by World Bank in 2020
Below is a list of top 10 internship by World bank in 2020:
Application Procedure for World Bank Internship
When considering World Bank internship programs in 2020, note. The application checklist is compiled to aid/facilitate your internship application. This is only for world bank. Here are some important tips and procedures you must tak:.
- Ensure that you use Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox as your browser version. Also, you can use Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher.
- Furthermore, please note. You will be asked to register for an account. Also, you’ll be asked to provide an email address.
- You must complete your application in a single session. And, note this please. You’ll be able to submit it only if you’ve uploaded all the required documents. Also, when you answer all the questions asked.
- Additionally, you have to provide your current contact information.
- Ensure you have correctly spelled out your email address. This is because it’ll be the main channel of communication with you.
- Also, remember to enter your complete phone number.
In addition, please attach the following documents (mandatory) before submitting:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Statement of Interest.
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree.
Note: Each file should not exceed 5 MB. Also, it should be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf. Finally, it’s important to note this. Once you submit your application, you’ll not be able to make any further changes.
As such, be sure of what you submit. All applications must be submitted online. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
The Deadline for World Bank Internship Program
It is important to note this. This information is for World Bank internship unit. As such, it is not just for a particular internship program. This program is offered during two seasons. In other words, it’s offered twice a year. This applications are accepted during the following periods:
Winter Internship (December–March)
The application period for the Winter Internship is 1st October to 31st October 2020.
Summer Internship (June–September)
The application period for the Summer Internship is 1st December 2019 to 31st January 2020.
You can begin the application for internship. Also, you can get more information about for Official Rules, by clicking on the general link.
The Worth of the Internship
Basically, the World Bank Summer Internship Program 2020 offers opportunities to innovative minds across the world. It exposes you to World Bank core values. Also, it exposes you to World Bank agenda. This could be through mission and work of the World Bank Group in international development.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There are questions often asked as long as this internship is concerned. Below are some them:
1. What is the Internship by World Bank All About?
It is a unique kind of internship. Also, it offers highly motivated and successful individuals great opportunities. Great opportunities to improve their skills. This is while working in a diverse environment. Also, Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting.
Also, It is for graduate students. It’s for those who wish to work as interns with the World Bank in Washington DC, USA. However, there are provisions for Undergraduates. Most positions in the World Bank internship are located in Washington, D.C. USA.
2. How Many Times is this Program Offered in a Year?
It is offered twice in a year.
3. Who is the Sponsor of this Internship Program?
The World Bank in Washington DC, USA.
4. Are there Options to Choose from this Internship Program?
Yes, there are. As a matter of fact, some of them are:
- World Bank Summer Internship Program 2020.
- Donor Funded Staffing Program (DFSP).
- Global Secondment Program.
- Recruitment Drive for Israeli Nationals.
- Saudi Recruitment Program.
- Recruitment Drive for Finance & Markets Global Practice.
5. What are the Benefits of this program?
Some of the benefits are as follows:
It offers opportunities to innovative minds across the world. Also, it exposes you to World Bank core values. Furthermore, it exposes you to World Bank agenda. This could be through mission and work of the World Bank Group in international development.
In a Nutshell
The above information is the latest update on world bank internship. If you find this information useful you can subscribe/share it on your social media platforms. This is to help send the information to those that may be in need of it. Thanks.